LAFONDA Fierce with The Mic

Lafonda Lives On The Stage

Friday, September 2, 2011

Be Fearless

I Decided To Write and Post up This Blog Today To Bring some Inspiration and to Encourage People. I am a very busy woman, and people who know me personally know that I am a very Aggressive and Powerful Woman and I get what I desire. That's because I put God First, I have Faith, I am very Optimistic, I keep a positive attitude, I surround myself with Positive People, and I am never afraid to take chances. I Sometimes get questions and comments from other aspiring artist like "How Did You DO It"? or "You Are Crazy". Well because I believe in what I do and I Know exactly  what I want in life and I'm not afraid to take risk. So I Just want to send out a positive message here to people and tell you guys, you can do what ever the hell you want to do in life, you can achieve what ever the hell you want in life. You Can Only Achieve if you Just Believe, and take your steps in faith. You don't have to see the staircase just close your eyes and take a step. Don't Complain, keep yourself away from the negative energy, the negative people, don't tell your secrets, keep your ideas to yourself until you're ready release them. Be fearless and Just DO IT! Love Lafonda ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment